Job Title: Assistant Team Manager
Contracted hours: 39 hours
Closing Date: 25th August 2022
Provisional Interview Date: 30th August 2022, 31st August 2022 and 2nd September 2022
We are a non-profit organisation, established in Cardiff for over 30 years making a positive difference to the lives of people we support.
We are looking for a Assistant Team Manager to join one of our clusters located in Cardiff to support a cluster of 10 people we support across 3x Supported Living services.
You will be working with a diverse group of individuals with a range of needs including, learning and physical disabilities, health needs, mental health and behaviours that may challenge.
• Has the ability to contribute to providing a high quality service and have a strong vision that can be applied to all aspects of your work.
• Maintains professional working relationships with People We Support, families, members of Multi-Disciplinary Teams and other stakeholders.
• Develops and adopts a person-centred approach to services and identifies individual goals and aspirations that enables the achievement of positive outcomes and increased independence.
• Is confident and strong; can lead, direct and role model best practice to support staff to develop independence, develop skills and promote positive risk taking.
• Can harness the skills and abilities of support staff to support them with their learning and development to fulfil their roles and responsibilities with a sense of achievement.
• Communicates effectively and has good oral and written communication skills ensuring accurate records are kept.
• Is able to manage their work time effectively and prioritise their workload whilst being flexible to adapt when necessary.
• Is able to monitor and quality assure support services.
• As an Assistant Manager, you may be eligible to join our Aspiring Managers Programme, where we provide bespoke training and you can achieve a qualification.
• To be registered with Social Care Wales
• To have completed or in the process of completing QCF level 2 in Health and Social Care.
• To have experience of using IT systems to ensure effective communication and planning.
• Experience in Health and Social Care
• The ability to drive is essential
How to apply
To apply, please send an expression of interest, detailed below, to MonicaC@mirus-wales.org.uk
• Expressions of Interest of no more than 2 A4 pages to include the following information:
• Your experience
• How you meet the essential criteria and key deliverables for the role