Job available: Care Assistant
Part time hours will be permanent, meets national living wage. This will be weekend work so please do not apply if this does not suit you
Duties will include:
• Provide support and assistance to residents as and when necessary, with a wide variety of needs ranging from dementia and communication to personal care and manual handling.
• Promoting the rights, needs and wishes of all persons within our care.
• Provide and maintain a safe, warm and comfortable environment.
• Help to promote and maintain contact with friends, family and the community.
• Following policies and procedures.
• Reporting any problems to the management.
• Honest and trustworthy.
• Patient and empathetic.
• Works well independently and in a team.
• QCF / NVQ level 2 is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested please come and ask for a job application form or email email@example.com and one will be emailed over to you.
Successful applicants will need to have a satisfactory DBS check carried out by Taliesin before starting.