Do you want a rewarding career that makes a difference to people’s lives? Do you want to be a valued member of a team that prides its self on delivering high-quality care?
What you’ll receive:
As a Care Assistant with ND Care & Support, your hard work and commitment will be rewarded in a number of ways. You will receive:
• New starter bonus – Paid within 2nd week wage
• Paid mileage, travel and waiting time
• Full time hours and set shifts
• £9 per hour, increasing if Social Care Wales registered
• £10 per hour on weekends
• Full visits/calls paid, not minute by minute
• 2 weekends off per month
You will need to:
• Have a full driving license
• Have access to your own vehicle
• Travel within the community to provide care
• Commit to weekly shifts (e.g 06:45-15:00 & 16:30-22:30)
• Be aged over 18
As a Care Assistant, you will play an important role in the community. You will ensure our service users can live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own home.
Your support will help our service users to lead fulfilling lives. Duties can include (but aren’t limited to); preparing meals, supporting mobility, assisting with bathing and dressing, maintaining personal hygiene, domestic cleaning and running errands.
Previous experience in the care sector would be advantageous but isn’t essential as we provide full training and support to all of our staff, including a comprehensive induction.
You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, be kind, compassionate and committed to delivering the very best level of care. If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
ND Care & Support provide a range of bespoke domiciliary care services for children, young adults and older people throughout Wales. Since 2010, our aim has been to help improve the quality of life for individuals with specialist care and support needs in our communities. We are a registered member of the Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW).
• Weekly pay
• Flexible work pattern
• Refer a friend bonus
• Support to achieve QCF levels 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care
• Progression opportunities
• Pension scheme
• Holiday pay
• Free uniform
Get in touch:
If you’re interested in becoming a Care Assistant or have any questions, please get in touch for an informal chat. www.ndcare.co.uk/contact-us