Developing independence for Adults with Care needs!
By joining our fantastic team of Community Support Workers, you will enable adults with learning disabilities and care needs to maintain and develop their independence and pursue personal interests.
Some of the tasks you will be supporting with could include assisted feeding, supporting with domestic tasks and shopping, accompanying to appointment’s or aiding with the pursuit of personal hobbies.
You must be over 18 for this position, have excellent communication skills, both written & verbal, have a full UK driving license and your own vehicle, be outgoing and positive, kind, compassionate and committed.
If you believe that you have the skills needed to create rapport, trust and a professional grounding for supporting our service users to achieve what matters to them, we want to hear from you today
If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
What we offer:
– Up to £9ph, Mileage & paid Travel/Waiting time
– Sign Up Bonus
– Weekly pay
– Flexible shifts between 2-12 hours
– Evening and weekend work around your current commitments
– The choice of flexible or guaranteed hours contract
– Full or Part Time positions,
– Refer a friend scheme – £100 for every successful referral
– A comprehensive induction program
– Support to achieve QCF levels 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care
– Progression Opportunities
– Pension Scheme
– Holiday Pay