Support young people to achieve their goals!
By joining our fantastic team of Community Support Workers, you will enable Children & Young People to experience fun activities within the community, such as swimming, bowling, cinema trips, visiting play centres, taking walks or accompanying to appointment.
Previous experience of working with Children & Young People is desirable but NOT essential as full training is provided to enable you to provide the best possible support to meet the needs of our service users living with physical or learning disabilities.
You must be over 18 for this position, have excellent communication skills, both written & verbal, have a full UK driving license and your own vehicle, be outgoing and positive, kind, compassionate and committed.
If this is you, we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer:
– Up to £10ph, Mileage & paid Travel/Waiting time
– Weekly pay
– Sign Up Bonus
– Flexible shifts between 2-12 hours
– Evening and weekend work around your current commitments
– The choice of flexible or guaranteed hours contract
– Full or Part Time positions,
– Refer a friend scheme – £100 for every successful referral
– A comprehensive induction program
– Support to achieve QCF levels 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care
– Progression Opportunities
– Pension Scheme
– Holiday Pay