Reflect Education are looking to appoint a Day Service Manager to manage the day to day running of our day service and centre, The Well.
The Well is a day centre for individuals with additional learning needs from the ages of 14+, we support 9 individuals across south Wales but are primarily based in Kidwelly, Carmarthenshire.
The Day Service Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the day service and centre and be responsible for:
– Ensuring support is delivered in an accordance with their principles and values
– Maintaining and complying with agreed service delivery standards and statutory requirements
– Managing all aspects of the staff team
– Developing and providing a wide range of services in a comfortable, safe and stimulating environment
– Allocating resources
– Monitoring performance to deliver high quality care and support
– Assisting in maintaining administrative duties (e.g. planning rotas, administering health and safety risk assessments)
The appointed person will have substantial experience of working in a day service setting or social care setting and have a Level 5 Health and Social Care qualification. They will have a good level of numeracy, literacy and IT skills and understand the needs of people with complex additional learning needs.
Reflect Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.