• £250 welcome bonus
• Full driver’s license and access to own vehicle essential
• £10 to £10.25 per hour & 30p mileage
• Paid travel time
• As a private business, the majority of calls are a minimum of one hour
• Refer a friend bonus = £250
• All private clients – no council – plenty of time with clients
• Double pay on bank holidays
• Fortnightly pay
• Full training & mentoring programme
It takes a truly special person, with the right personality and a passion for making a real difference, to work for Living at Home.
Our clients depend on their dedicated Home Care Support Worker to support them with the daily activities of living in their home.
You may not be aware, but you already have the skills required to make a great Home Care Support Worker – so we will simply focus on continually developing you within our support network and ensure that we provide you with the specific training programme and induction process.
To unlock your true potential, you will be able to have full access to our extensive Career Pathway Framework.
Living at Home is an award-winning homecare company with a professional and can-do approach.
Our care delivery is friendly, caring, committed and is inspirational to our clients.
Each of our clients has a personalised care plan including a One Page Profile which is tailored to their specific needs, hobbies, and interests. We then accurately match our Home Care Support Worker to each Client to maximise companionship and daily interaction. This way, both our clients and care team can get the most out of time spent together.
Our service is focused on the desired outcomes of the client Each visit should accomplish, or work towards, a key goal or activity that our clients wish to achieve.
Whether this is receiving support to re-engage in their local community; or getting up in the morning and ready to start their day, you could be the one to make these special and important moments happen.
By becoming a Home Care Support Worker, you are not only supporting people to live a happier and fulfilled life, but you will also become an integral part of ensuring their families can have peace of mind knowing that their loved one is in the best hands.
• Great job satisfaction
• Be valued for the work you do
• Premium hourly rates and additional mileage pay
• Our home care is community-based so you must live locally
• You must be a car owner with a full driving license
• Our Home Care Support Worker must be aged 18 and over
• You must have a smartphone that can download our app