Founded back in 2009, Lovett Care has been operating care homes across the North West and Wales for over a decade. With a strong reputation in the care industry, we pride ourselves on creating a ‘home from home’ environment which enables residents to live life to the fullest, whatever their age or condition. Lovett Care is values driven and see our people as our greatest asset.
Due to expansion, Lovett Care is now seeking a Housekeeping Assistant to join our amazing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in partnership with our team to deliver quality care for a diverse group of residents.
You will have previous experience in a Care Home or similar environment and experience of working in Housekeeping To discuss this exciting opportunity further, please forward your CV and covering letter to Sarah Butler, General Manager.
To provide cleaning and/or laundry services within the home in accordance with agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations and in line with accepted best practices
– Assist in the assessment of the effectiveness of cleaning implementation and delivery
– Implement action to meet and maintain cleaning standards
– Evaluate standards of cleaning competence
– Ensure the resident’s rights are protected
– To provide laundry services within the home in accordance with agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations and in line with accepted best practices.
– Liaise with care team and residents in a polite and person-centered way
– To ensure that residents’ clothing is clean, appropriately laundered and returned to the right person in a timely manner
– Infection control systems are appropriately used
– To ensure that the laundry requirements of the service are managed appropriately and that there are always sufficient items available for use
– Ensure that there is sufficient and effective equipment to facilitate the laundering of all items
– Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Skills & Competencies:
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Satisfactory DBS check
• Reliable and punctual
You will have:
• Previous experience of working in a similar environment
• Experience of working with residents who have additional support needs
• 28 days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
• Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Employee Referral Bonus Scheme
• Apprenticeships available
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.