Bevris Support is an ambitious, forward-thinking organisation now in our 10th year of business. We are registered to provide support to adults & children and hold dual registration in Wales (CIW) & England (CQC). We support children & adults in their own homes affected by birth injuries, traumatic accidents, autistic spectrum conditions & physical disabilities. We believe in creating a culture and positive environment where people can develop and grow. You must be committed to developing and enhancing not only yourself, but also the services we provide.
We are looking for a driven, ambitious individual to join our team as a Registered Manager. You will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the services ensuring continued compliance with relevant legislation with both the CIW & CQC. You will also be responsible for supervising and leading a team of care staff, coordinating with external stakeholders, and maintaining a safe and effective care environment. Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources.
· Must have previous experience in a similar role or in a senior position.
· Strong organisational, communication & leadership skills with the ability to problem solve and think independently.
· Ability to effectively manage a team and handle multiple responsibilities.
· Able to work alone and as part of a team.
· Good English, numeracy, & digital skills.
· Ability to plan rotas and operate an efficient service across all projects.
· Must hold a full UK Drivers Licence, with access to own vehicle.
One of the below:
· Level 4 NVQ in Health and Social Care working towards Level 5 NVQ
· Relevant nursing, physiotherapy or occupational therapy qualification and registration
· Relevant social work qualification and registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
· Degree/Master’s degree related to social care
Pay & Benefits
Salary £36,984.00 – £39,028.00 plus bonus dependent on experience.
Company Pension Scheme.
Continuous professional development and training.
Supportive and inclusive work environment.
Laptop & mobile phone.
28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Referral bonuses for you and any friends you refer to us that we employ.
Bevris Support is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £36,984.00-£39,028.00 per year
Free flu jabs
Work from home
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Sandycroft: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Sandycroft