We are currently looking for Registered Nurses to join our agency team for work in various health and social care settings throughout the Cardiff Area. We have a range of temporary, term contract and permanent opportunities for RGNs and specialist nurses, and welcome applications from candidates with both full and part time availability.
At Gofal, we pride ourselves on providing the very best support to care providers and operate a stringent selection process to ensure that only applicants with a genuine passion for their work and a natural aptitude for providing care of the highest standards are selected to join our agency. Reliability is essential, as is compassion, diligence and integrity. Whether you are looking for a short-term stop gap or a long-term position in which to advance your career, we seek to develop sustainable relationships with our candidates which enable us to support you for the duration of your work life.
We will work with you to understand your career goals and match your skills and experience appropriately with suitable opportunities, and if you possess the following skills and attributes, we’d love to hear from you;
• Fully qualified with active NMC registration essential
• Recent experience in a clinical setting
• Experience in producing care plans and preparing risk assessments
• A caring and considerate nature, able to approach care giving with compassion
• An unfailing dedication to your work and commitment to high standards
• Professionalism, with the ability to remain calm under pressure
• The ability to approach sensitive situations with tact and confidentiality
• Excellent communication skills and a friendly, open conversational style
• Ability to use your own initiative and work independently as well as part of a team
• A high level of patience and stamina
• A mature and flexible attitude to the requirements of the job
• Respect for residents/patients and their families
• Manual dexterity and a good level of physical strength
Access to your own transport and the ability to work varied shift patterns including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and nights is highly beneficial.
If you can bring passion, hard work and dedication to our team, please submit an application with your up to date CV and a brief covering letter.