These are full time open-ended positions
The Family Placement Team is a child centred service working on behalf of Pembrokeshire County Council to ensure effective fostering services for children in the community in line with the Fostering Services (Wales) Regulations 2018.
As well as a supportive management team and management teams the following is just a taster of the range of benefits of joining the PCC team:
• Generous Annual Leave of up to 30 days
• Membership of the Local Government ‘career average’ defined benefit pension scheme
• Flexible and agile working
• Access to discounts on a range of products, services and attractions
• A wide range of resources to support your health and wellbeing, including a professional in- house occupational health service and access to counselling services
• Generous occupational maternity and paternity pay plan, on top of statutory benefits
• Professional registration fees reimbursed
• Generous relocation package up to GBP 8,000 – which could include for example rent in lieu of a planned house purchase, removal and storage fees and legal/mortgage arrangement fees for house purchase.
• Salary sacrifice schemes