The Treherne Care Group is Recruiting for Full-Time & Part-Time Support Workers.
Location: Dolgellau Area.
Closing Date: 30/09/21
We would love to hear from anyone who feels they have something to offer in the Social Care Sector. Experience is Not Essential as Full Training will be Provided.
The Treherne Care Group is a forward thinking, Privately Owned Social Care Provider Delivering Quality, Tailored Care and Support for Adults who have a Learning Disability, Mental Disorder, Acquired Brain Injury, Autistic Spectrum Disorder and associated Complex Needs. We Provide 24 Hour Domiciliary Care/Supported Living Provision and Fully Residential Care.
Employee Benefits Include:
• Salary: £19,656 – £21,730.80 per Annum (Dependent on Qualifications and Shift Patterns)
• QCF Enhancement Paid (Up to and including Level 5, when QCF Levels are Attained or if Already Qualified)
• A Permanent Contract
• Paid in House Induction & Training
• Paid QCF Training
• Learning & Development Support
• Management Support
• Career Progression Opportunities
• Opportunities for Paid Overtime
• Monthly Rotas
• Every Other Weekend Off
• Paid Annual Leave
• Company Pension
• Paid SCW Registration
• DBS Fee Paid
• Access to our In house Psychology Team
• Recommend a Friend Scheme
• Reward and Recognition
• Long Service Rewards
What we Need from You:
• A Commitment to Enable our Service Users to live Fulfilled and Independent Lives.
• A Flexible Approach to working Shifts and a Commitment to provide input to the evolving Service Delivery.
• A commitment to Completing a QCF Level 2 in Social Care within 18 months of Registration with SCW.
• All Unqualified staff will Complete the SCW Principles & Values Award within six months of their start date.
• For those who have already worked in the care sector SCW Registration and a Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care Adults (Wales & N. Ireland) are desirable for this position.
• A Full UK Driving License will be advantageous.
For an Application Pack and Further Information. Please Contact Dawn Axworthy or Tina Osborne by Telephone on: 01341 424650 or by email: DawnA@Trehernecaregroup.com or TinaO@Trehernecaregroup.com